Friday, August 28, 2009

August Adventures Part Deux


Our friends, Scooter and Amanda, came to Ocracoke to celebrate their one year wedding anniversary on August 16th. We all had a fun day at the beach and then went out to dinner at Cafe Atlantic with friends: Chuck, Farris, Chrissy, and baby Daisy.







Our next visitor's were a surprise! My dad's cousin Bobby and his wife just appeared on our dock one day! I was soooo happy to see them. We had dinner and shared stories about loved ones. We got to know each other better, since I haven't seen them since I was a little girl. I had such a good time, I think I might just have to spring a visit on them in the near future! We're all from South Louisiana, and family is very important down there. First, second, third or fourth cousins... it doesn't matter, it seems like we stay close no matter how long we've been out of touch.

Brian and Charlie the Dawg had a good time, too. I'm really glad they were able to meet Bobby and Nancy, as well... family meeting family...

We also had the Craver clan visit Ocracoke in August and we didn't get a single photo! Which is ridiculous!!! Craig and Carrie Craver are some of Brian's oldest friends from college. Carrie, if you read this and you have pics, please email me a couple! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment