Friday, June 5, 2009

Beach Day


We have been pretty busy lately. Both of us have been adjusting to new jobs and work schedules. Brian is no longer doing remodeling construction and I am not at the realty anymore. I think I wrote an earlier post about Brian's summer job, driving the parasail boat. Good money and good fun.



I am practicing massage again. I'm working with a very knowledgeable and talented massage therapist at her place of business here on Ocracoke, Stillwater Spa. I am enjoying it very much.






Last weekend was the first time I got into a swimsuit this year and went to the beach for some R & R. We spent the week hanging out with our friend Scooter and some cruising friends were also in town for one really fun night.







I've been working on my soon to be web based business, more about that later. I will say that I believe we'll be able to at least make a living from it while we're cruising - YAY! I've also been working on some fiction novels, since I have 3 or 4 in my head. I am making an effort to work on one at a time. I also have a nice screenplay in the works. Focus!!!



Okay, so I've also been working on another blog called Sea Change In Your Life. I have a lot going on right now, so it's slow going. The content is a bit richer, it is a self development blog. My obsession for many years has been self development and I have seen such amazing results in my life that I just want to share what I've learned.

Aside from that, we've been eating all the fresh fish we want because Brian got so much on his spearfishing trip and he works with a couple commercial fishermen so they are always giving us all kinds of fish. I had a butterfish this week. I've never had one before, actually I've never heard of them, but it was delicious!



I'll be going on a 7 day raw food based detox in a couple of days and I will write about it on my other blog if you want to know how it goes. There are two links to Sea Change... in this post and one under the sidebar to the left where it lists my favorite blogs. Okay, y'all have a nice day now.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures as always. Add photography to your list of passions.....you have a talent there as well! Excited for your new blog, new adventures and lots of opportunity ahead. Isn't life fun?!

    ReplyDelete